Wednesday 10 August 2016

The Most Adorable Jellyfishes.

Hello - Here is my newest DT card for the current challenge at The Paper Shelter using this fab image called The Most Adorable Jellyfishes. 
The theme is Punches and Dies so I went to town building my little underwater scene for my Jellies. 

The paper is from a collection called Mermaid tails from Kaisercraft and it is actually more blue than my picture which seems to make it look quite grey! The dies and punches are from a selection of Sizzix, Marianne Designs, Friskars but my favourite is the Anchor dies from Lawn Fawn which I cut from Silver Mirri card and tied with some twine. All the coral and seaweed was cut from Doodlebut glitter card.

I decided to use a round card base so it matched the bubbles. I coloured the image and then handcut around it. I cut a strip of acetate and attached one end to the Jellyfish so they appear to be floating. Finally I added a little Diamond stickles to the jellyfish and a few dots on the base card to sparkle like water. 
It was a really lovely image to colour and I used these promarkers and flexmarkers -
Bubbles - Powder blue, Sky blue & touch of lilac.
Big Jelly - Soft Lime, Lime Zest, Lime Twist, Lime Green & Pear green.
Little Jelly - Pink Mittens, Baby Pink & Cerise. Touch of Lilac.
Fishes - Gold & Canary.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 
Crafty Sentiments -  Use A die
Deep Ocean Challenge - Seaside / beach.
Craft your passion - ATG
Ellibelle's Creative moments - Critters & Creatures
The paper nest dolls -ATG
Dream Factory -finding Nemo.


I hope you like my card and I can't wait to see your entries into the challenge - Remember you can win a great prize!
Liz (:(|)x

8 comments:

  1. a lovely underwater creation
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, a gorgeous card I love what youve done with this image the whole card design and layout is stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card.So beautifully designed with the layered sea themed elements and floating image.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow.. so wonderful!! Really fantastic!
    Thanks for joining us at The Dreamfactory!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love this, its amazing, that stamp is stunning...Cx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love this, its amazing, that stamp is stunning...Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! And so beautifully colored!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!

    xEllie
    Let's Color linky party
    Critters and Creatures linky party

    ReplyDelete